Responsible for providing skilled physical therapy
care to patients with impairments, functional limitations, disabilities,
in physical function resulting from injury, disease, or other causes.
- Graduation from a physical therapy school accredited
by the Commission on Accreditation in Physical Therapy Education.
- Licensed as a Therapist in the Virgin Islands.
- Prefer experience in acute, rehab, or long term care setting.
- Must possess strong patient assessment, patient management,
and documentation skills.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously
with a wide variety of people and all levels of staff, and interact
professionally as a member of a multi-disciplinary team.
LICENSED MASSAGE THERAPIST
Confer with clients about stress and/or pain in order
to determine whether massage would be helpful. Massage and knead the
soft tissues of the human body as part of an overall rehabilitation
treatment. Maintain treatment records.
- Current Virgin Island license.
- Proficient in various body work techniques and modalities especially
trigger point therapy.
- Must have a positive attitude and the ability to work with and
at the direction of physical therapists.